Monday, April 06, 2009

Another view of things

Longing to enter the world of digital imagery, twelve year-old Tayta recently traded her savings for this little gem of a camera:



Canon Powershot SD1100IS 8MP Digital Camera

Recommended by a friend, this itsy-bitsy Canon is turning out to be a great first camera for Tayta. And judging by her first round of images, I'd say she shows some promise, particularly in her candid photographs of people.

Like a butterfly, she has been flitting from flower to flower in my early spring garden, practicing her flower shots. Hmm. I wonder where she got that idea? Pretty good, I'd say, for her first attempts.



Tomorrow we head for the hills of Ajloun in search of some wildflowers to photograph. Who knows, Tayta may be my first child who will actually want to learn the names of my flora friends!

No comments: